1. Meet my co-workers . . .
2. And my Secretary of Silliness, Teddy, and his assistant, who was feeling rather sheepish . . .
3. Some days, I get to work with incredibly talented professionals, like the amazing people at Page Turner Adventures. And they create a video that includes: a rapping/dancing hamster, a funky guinea pig, syncronized dancing mice and a hip bubbe . . . (And it's still work. Shh. Don't tell anyone.)
4. Stuck on a YA story idea? Worry no more! David Lubar and Dian Curtis Regan have created this hilarious STORY GENERATOR. (Hurry over and create your next masterpiece.)
5. Ernie from Sesame Street has written his masterpiece on a typewriter . . . (Poor Bert.)
6. And of course, for those having trouble with limericks -- Because who doesn't have a little limerick trouble every now and again? -- there's this video about limericks (written in limericks) . . .
6-1/2. But the FUNNIEST thing I can share with you -- the thing that inspired me to write this post today -- is this HILARIOUS look at The Publishing Process in GIF Form by Nathan Bransford. Thanks, Nathan, for being a bright spot during a very rainy day!
Now, go be FUNderful . . .