October 14, 2011

Why I'm Happy . . .

This is where I live . . .


This is our son's photo (top) in an exhibit . . . 




This arrived in my e-mail yesterday . . .

"Dear Mrs. Gephart,
      I am a huge fan of your books, even though you only written two of them. My favorite hobbie is to read. My favorite place to go is the libray.And my favorite team is the eagles. But mostly I like to read your books. Icant wait to read your next book. Also my dream is to be a author just like you.
                 Signed,
                 Your Biggest Fan
      P.S.  How many fans do you have?"


It's almost Halloween, my favorite holiday . . .

BOO!

Which reminds me of Kelly DiPucchio's new book that I can't wait to get my bony hands on . . .



Why are YOU happy?

2 comments:

Amy Goldman Koss said...

Pie!

Wild About Words said...

What could be better than pie, Amy? Sharing a pie . . . wish we lived closer!