January 21, 2009

A Walk in the Park

If weather is keeping you from walking in your favorite park, please join me for a virtual walk in mine . . .


"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift." -- Albert Einstein



"The world is but a canvas to our imaginations." -- Henry David Thoreau



"Nature is my manifestation of God. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day's work. I follow in building principles which nature has used in its domain." -- Frank Lloyd Wright


"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." -- John Muir



"Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God." -- George Washington Carver


With peace, reverence and inspiration,
Donna

3 comments:

Paul R. May said...

Thanks for that peaceful stroll, Donna... I feel a little taller, breathing easier :-)

You're the best,

Paul

The Supreme Court of Awesome said...

Great pictures. Sure hope you bundled up.

Danette Haworth said...

Hey, watch out for those gators! haha!