Here's what's been going on:
Professionally . . .
- Finished revising HOW TO SURVIVE MIDDLE SCHOOL (without getting your head flushed), DEAL WITH AN EX-BEST FRIEND, UM, GIRLS AND A HEART-BREAKING HAMSTER . . . again. (Release date April 13, 2010.)
- Found out that when AS IF BEING 12 3/4 ISN'T BAD ENOUGH, MY MOTHER IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! goes into its fifth printing, it will do so with the Sid Fleischman Humor Award seal affixed to its cover.
- Last week, I was contacted about two school visits this fall and presenting at a writers' conference.
Personally . . .
- Family in town from New Jersey and California. (Thank goodness I finished revisions!)
- Here are a few happy snaps . . .
What have you been up to lately?