February 10, 2008

TWO

Vanessa Rothrock here – straight from the pages of AS IF BEING 12 ¾ ISN’T BAD ENOUGH, MY MOTHER IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

I can’t believe in only two days you’ll be able to read about my most embarrassing moments -- on stage during the school spelling bee, in P.E. class in front of the love of my pathetic life and at the Democratic National Convention, when the unthinkable happens and I . . . oh, nevermind. You’ll read about it soon enough!

I thought that while you’re waiting, you might like to do something fun. As you know, I’m a Scrabble aficionado (Aficionado. A-F-I-C-I-O-N-A-D-O. Aficionado.). Mom and I play whenever we can, and she always wins. But I’m secretly practicing. And you can, too.

Here are two games from the Scrabble Web site: Scrabble and Scrabble Express. Have fun!

I’m heading back to the campaign trail now for Mom . . .

Embarrassingly yours,

Vanessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! T-o-m-o-r-r-o-w is the big day, Vanessa. You (Roth)Rock!

Wild About Words said...

Linda Marlow, you Roth(rock), too.

I hear your new book is excellent. When I take a break from the campaign trail, I can't wait to read it!

Klutzily yours,
Vanessa