Cons of working from home . . .
1. People assume that since you're home, you're available to volunteer, babysit, chat, etc.
2. You are entirely too close to the washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator and TV.
3. Talking to your cat, dog, goldfish or self is decidedly less stimulating that talking to actual human beings.
4. Children don't realize that when you're facing the computer screen and typing madly, you're actually working. "He breathed on me!" "Well he breathed on me first!"
5. Telemarketing calls. Survey calls. Library reminder calls.
6. If you steal office supplies, well . . .
Pros of working from home . . .
1. Dress-Like-A-Clown Day: