“Laugh-out-loud adventures combined with just the right amount of drama make this a great read.” –
“Fabulous middle-grade novel about an awkward spelling-bee champ whose governor mother is running for the Democratic nomination. Timely, funny and written in a great voice.” – Staff Pick at Children’s Book World
“This entertaining novel offers believable middle school situations, a rip-roaring finale and a funny, memorable heroine.” –
TWO AUTOGRAPHED COPIES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!
How to enter:
1. Tell one friend/family member/teacher/tween about this contest.
2. In the comment section, write the state in which this person lives.
3. Also in the comment section, write one nice thing you're doing during the holidays.
4. That's it!
5. One entry/comment per person, please.
6. Hurry! The contest ends December 17th at midnight. (Winners will be chosen at random and announced December 18th.)
There's more . . .
I will also donate one autographed novel to the Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition for every 25 comments. Additionally, I'll donate one extra autographed novel to the Coalition if all fifty states are represented in the comment section.
Can't wait to read your comments! (I've written the first comment as an example.)
Good luck and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!