January 3, 2010

The Gang's All Here . . . Well, Almost . . .

There are a group of people who are very important to me. My Sunday group. We meet once a month at someone's home to critique each other's work. But we do much more than that. We celebrate each other's successes (both professional and personal) and support each other when things go wonky. We also eat delicious food, make each other laugh and solve the world's problems in only a few hours.

(Our holiday gathering -- Me, Jazzy Jill, Lovely Linda, Sensational Sylvia and Positively Peter)

(Capable Carole)

(Debonair Dan, demonstrating how to use a lariat -- in my house!)

(Knowledgeable Kieran and Positively Peter, exchanging gifts and a few laughs)

I've know most of these people for a decade. They lift my spirits every time I'm with them. And I'm grateful for the ways we enrich each other's lives and care about each other. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Jazzy Jill said...

We love you too Darling Donna...um...Debonair Donna...Daring Donna...Delicious Donna...

Here's to another wonderful year of good times, good friends and good stories!

Wild About Words said...

Amen, Sistah!

Sheryl Crawford said...

Hey, Donna (=; Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Your article on humor in the CWIM was the first thing I read. I was in a good mood immediately (o; Can't wait to read How to Survive Middle School!
Take good care.
Sheryl