June 15, 2010

What a Great Day . . .

I woke to an e-mail from Robin Mellom, telling me about this review on her blog. Thanks, Robin.

But that's not the good news. The good news is that Robin SOLD HER FIRST NOVEL, um, two novels. And since I've been following Robin for years, I am so darned proud of her perseverance, great attitude and generous nature.

In other words, this woman deserves this!

Here's a bit of her bio from her agent, Jill Corcoran's blog:

"Robin Mellom has taught grades 5 through 8 and has a master’s degree in education. She has written local content for the entertainment section of The San Luis Obispo Tribune newspaper, and also co-wrote a series of manga-style algebra assessments for the UCLA Department of Education. Currently, she is a social worker for children with autism."

Congrats, Robin! I can't wait to read DITCHED. Hurry up, 2012!

In other wonderful news: Today, hubby and I celebrate our 19-year anniversary!

2 comments:

Robin Mellom said...

Thank you SO much, Donna! And I look forward to reading more of your books!!!

:-)

Wild About Words said...

Congrats, Robin.
You rock!!!