October 26, 2011

Best Google Chat Visit Ever!

One of the best parts about being an author is meeting enthusiastic young fans.  And sometimes that happens virtually.

I had the great pleasure of visiting nearly 100 wonderful students from Lyndon Baines Johnson Middle School in Pharr, Texas. 

After talking about some behind-the-scenes tidbits about me and my books, I enjoyed a steady stream of students stepping up to the camera with a bevy of the best questions I've ever gotten.  Questions about characters, plot, motivation, specific details and so much more.  That's because they all read the book. 

Here are a handful of the fabulous students:




Thank you Monica Cantu for working so hard to make this happen and for allowing me the great pleasure of spending time with these fantastic students!

1 comment:

Gail Shepherd said...

Look at those shiny happy faces! They lurve you.