February 7, 2011

Happy PUNday!

Mondays stink!

So I'm renaming today PUNday. And to celebrate the new day, here are a few fun puns a friend recently sent:

1. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

2. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

3. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron. The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.

4. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.

Oh, I can hear you groaning from here.

Feel free to PUNish me with your own groaners. Come on. I dare you!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Hey RePUNzel...

Those were too funny!!! Or I should say too punny. I looove me a good pun! I'd write one myself, but I'm reading a book about anti-gravity and it's impossible to put down. ;)

Wild About Words said...

Riley,
That was PUNderful. I'd make a clever comeback, but I'm writing a book about guys who can't meet girls in bars; it's impossible to pick up.
Ugh!
Yours in PUNdom,
Donna